Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 01:10 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,223 Times in 585 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by T-Bone 84 View Post
I would love to see him in a Flyer uniform this winter. McKinley, the door is still wide open, and the Welcome Mat is still out. But if you were sold on being an Archie Miller player and not a UD Flyer, then all I can say is, we still want you even if Archie no longer wants us.
Posted via Mobile Device
I can't believe there has been this many posts to this thread either and I must say I had to chuckle when I read rollo's synopsis which was #407, the first one from this morning!

However, I agree that the above post by T-Bone 84, the 8th one on the first day the thread was started on March 26th, says it best! The majority of us still want McKinley, but only if he wants to be a UD Flyer! After all, Jordan Davis wants to be a UD Flyer and you can't be True team unless every player is on board.

Even though McKinley mistakingly said Dayton University, when we defeated OSU in the first game of the NCAA the headline in the Dayton Daily News the following day read THE UNIVERSITY OF DAYTON!