User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 11:17 AM
1st Lieutenant

Always Proud is a glorious beacon of lightAlways Proud is a glorious beacon of lightAlways Proud is a glorious beacon of lightAlways Proud is a glorious beacon of lightAlways Proud is a glorious beacon of lightAlways Proud is a glorious beacon of light
I'm with Showme. Mine had some "preferred" walk on offers at MAC schools, D2 offers, yet chose UD. Yes it is/was expensive. But as he discovered, the competition is just as tough in the PFL and the kids are here for academics not a ticket for a chance at a better life. I'd say at least 90% of the PFL schools are highly rated and you will get a job out of school. The network of a school such as UD is over the top. Something he didn't realize until he graduated and was looking for employment. Some bonuses are the chance for him (us too), to go places he normally wouldn't have. When you see where the PFL takes you is amazing. California, New York, Florida, who would have thought Iowa would be a nice trip. Much better than many scholly schools where it is a minimal 2-4 hour bus ride. As for the 5th year, if you're here for a reason, why not? For mine it was a PFL championship and a playoff game. Could you imagine the regret if he passed that up.

I know this is long winded, but just a little bit of our experience.
6 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Always Proud For This Totally Excellent Post:
Avid Flyer (05-16-2018), Cardsflyer (05-22-2018), Flyer Gramps (05-17-2018), Lifelong Flyer Fan (05-16-2018), PittsburghFlyer (05-19-2018), Showme Flyer (05-17-2018)