Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 03:49 PM
General

Thanked 5,432 Times in 2,372 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
I understand your point, but no, I think Miller was Pi**ing away a modest career. Mikesell's contribution would be stability through the ooc. But without better numbers he could be challenged for minutes. Ryan was predictable on the court, but his productivity in his minutes played was not irreplaceable.

I would add that I hope Ryan comes out of this a healthy player and goes on to make his mark on his Flyer career. He might help us in the long run. I hope Sam finds his place in the world and has a productive life.
His (Ryan) freshman and sophomore minutes were not irreplaceable. But the junior season is often when players hit their stride. Imagine if we wrote off every player after their sophomore season who was just "meh".
Mad Props to Gazoo For This Totally Excellent Post:
Medford (09-15-2017)