Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 06:51 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Showme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant future
My two cents, my son had offers from various D2 schools one of which has won multiple
national championships, but the school was small and in the middle of nowhere. The pioneer league teams in the area all wanted him but Dayton was the biggest school and has the big school feel. The financial package he got makes the cost about the same as an instate school. And finally its a competition thing, don't know if you were ever an athlete or not but it is hard to give up, I played competitive softball well into my fifties
and still miss it but can't afford the pulled muscles anymore.

Hope that helps.
6 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Showme Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Alberto Strasse (05-18-2018), Avid Flyer (05-16-2018), Cardsflyer (05-22-2018), Flyer Gramps (05-17-2018), Lifelong Flyer Fan (05-16-2018), rollo (05-16-2018)