User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 09:15 PM
Major

UDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant future
Medford - After reading your post 3 or 4 times....I'm trying to figure out where this is going. I'm baffled.

I'm not trying to take a shot at you or embarrass you but why are you prematurely posting a subject like this? It has the flavor of juicy gossip.

I doubt there are many people on this board (including you and I) who understand the intent of this type of business endeavor and might be mislead...we are potentially the blind-judging-the blind.

He's a bright young guy who we all love who us trying to start some sort of business...let's either support him (assume that he has thought this out and wish him luck),,,rather than potentially embarrass him or offering some ominous warning.

Again...I'm not trying to embarrass you...I just would encourage others from piling onto this subject. IMHO... He is one of the greatest Flyers of All-Time...let's give him the benefit of the doubt. If this is a great opportunity then let's support him.................