Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Hot Seat?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 08:25 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by John C. View Post
Warren doesn't have to be able to hit a three. The inability to hit anything but a layup is the problem. I hope you are right because I just don't see how we can succeeed with him at the point for 30 minutes. It basically becomes 4 on 5 on the offensive end. If he had a good assist/turnover ratio I could put up with it, but he doesn't. When he does drive and gets fouled, there is a 50/50 chance he will misswhen he gets to the line. Do you really think he will be in the game at crunch time when we have a 5 point lead with one minute to go? Who takes out their point guard because they are afraid he will have to go to the line?
A little strong there aren't we John C "can't hit anything but a layup..." gee who was it that hit that trey....nothing but net. Problem is he doesn't try to shoot often enough but we have all seen him hit one now and then. There was nothing wrong with his form on that trey so maube its more mental or just that he would rather dish and get the assist then be the hero. With BRob not there next year who knows who will step up. Obviously the players realize someone or two have to so why not LW. At this point I don't really expect him to be the starter at point as we have not yet seen the incoming players or who will improve from the returning players. But we will have a different offense next year that we can bank on. No BRob to double or triple team, more balanced attact, imo.