User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Recruits
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 10:35 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 3,342 Times in 1,988 Posts
UDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
It appears the administration may be loosening its policy of not recruiting players with academic issues (if, in fact, there was such a policy, and all indications are there was based on some comments in the past in the DDN).
Both of the last two outgoing coaches made comments to that they dont have the same recruiting freedom as the top of the conference. I know OP always thought he had James Posey (if I recall the correct player) and had to back off. I believe Monty Scott and Yuanta Holland) are the only nonqualifiers admitted in 20 years. Almost lost Tony Stanley when they forced him to prep school to qualify.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to UDDoug For This Totally Excellent Post:
longtimefan (04-15-2012)