Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 10:06 PM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,914 Times in 2,926 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Perhaps Swampy can confirm this. But as I understood it, the top student floor monitor at University Hall in 1968-1969 Jeery Sassen? was a Dayton Basket ball recruit, who left the team but stayed at Dayton to graduate.
I had no idea that Jerry Sasson was a hoopster...he seemed like kind of a nerd to me. My only real interaction with Jerry was when he threatened me with expulsion from UD for taking my mattress to wait for tickets outside the Fidldhiuse and ruining the mattress. My choice was replace it or get the boot. I bought a used one at Salvation Army for $3 and that was that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Swampy Meadows; 04-29-2012 at 10:09 PM..