Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 01:50 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by longtimefan67 View Post
I suspect there is a highly rated point guard with an eye on Dayton salivating on becoming a 4 year starter (or less ...aka 1+D). I refuse to believe with the recent profile of UD that AG has nobody in the works. If MW passes on Dayton - and that appears to be the case...ou well- his loss. Good luck going anywhere with more opportunity that sits here currently. In AG i trust.
Posted via Mobile Device
Hey - I trust AG too. And if he decides to pass on MW then I'm on board. Problem is that he isn't passing on MW. AG has been quoted saying he is still recruiting MW...which means his other options might be more limited than some of you want to believe.

There is a lot of talk of grad gransfers and highly rated PGs. Aside from Simmons and Waters...who are these PGs everyone is talking about?