User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,876 Times in 6,981 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by steve View Post
And I feel incredibly sorry for YOU as a fan and a person by getting on a kid who says DU instead of UD. Totally ignorant and childish and reeks of diluted fan.

You should really stick with getting on the 40 year loser old fans on this site that call a kid a loser or a bumb or calls him a cancer and thinks he should be off the team. You're pretty good at sticking up for THAT kid, and rightfully, so but that MK doesn't owe UD or DU or University of Dayton or Dayton University jack s___t. He gets to exercise the same "out" option afforded him as Archie does the "out" that was afforded to him..
Stephanie, you sound like a snowflake. Man up and hold these young men to their words and commitments.