Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 11:08 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,357 Times in 2,463 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Crowd funding is an emerging funding option. The most successful go fund me accounts are for causes that pull at your heart strings. Big Steve's was one of those. There are military and ill children examples as well as others that have greatly helped during crisis. All very worth while.

I doubt Scoochies will be that successful. But that's part of the learning process. Most successful business executives that start companies usually have several failures before they hit it out of the park. Scoochie needs to research the crowd funding sites that offer up investment opportunities. He needs to research offering investors ownership for their investments. He needs to do more research on how to do just that. So maybe he raises $1,000 thru go fund me. He should take that and spend it to talk to a lawyer that knows how to set a company up that has investors who own stock.

I admire his initiative. America needs as many people who put their ideas out there. That takes guts. He can get this done, but he has to understand that he has to stay with it even after a couple false starts.

Good luck and help him out if you are so inclined.
6 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to BeckysTXA For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (04-28-2017), Medford (04-28-2017), OSU Flyer (04-28-2017), rollo (04-28-2017), SeasonTicketFan (04-28-2017), UDTradition (05-01-2017)