Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Tracking RPIs
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 12:44 PM
Colonel

udisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to behold
The A-10 has everyone except for Rhode Island, Duquesne, and La Salle playing at home. This is a great chance for the A-10 to pick up some wins.

The biggest games are definitely Dayton vs. Tenn and Ohio State, but VCU vs. Virginia Tech, Virginia, and James Madison are pretty important too.

La Salle has an almost road game against UMBC that they can win, but it will be difficult. Fordham should destroy Manhattan, and hopefully destroy St. Francis NY. Fordham vs. Dartmouth in the Bronx could be a good one.

SLU should have a chance in all 3 matches. They really need some wins. UNLV has already beat Duquesne and Fordham. The outcome in this one will say a lot about conference play.

GW has easy matches against Coppin State and AL A&M. GW should beat Hampton. I think GW has a chance against Memphis at home. Build some confidence then get an upset at home.

RI vs. Sacred Heart looks like a chance for an upset. If not, RI might still get two wins.

It would be a shame if Davidson's matches get canceled, because they put together a great schedule for wins and RPI. I don't know if they are anywhere near 85 in RPI, but they will help make the conference look good. I was looking forward to Davidson getting a rematch against Georgia State.

Last edited by udisit19; 09-11-2018 at 12:48 PM..
Mad Props to udisit19 For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (09-11-2018)