Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,358 Times in 2,463 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Chris I agree with you 100% on every point you made. I haven't done the research, but I think over the last couple years every team that advanced to the Sweet 16 from our quad has lost in the next round. (KY lost last year and tOSU the year before.) I watched a lot of volleyball in the last 3 days. I watched BYU-OK yesterday. I will be shocked if Oregon doesn't beat BYU next round. Oregon is the highest ranked seed we have ever been paired up with the first weekend. Not complaining, because we have drawn softer quads in past years. It was just how the chips fell this year and is a fact. I didn't watch PSU, Stanford, TX, FL, WA, HI, USC or NE in the last 3 days, but I watched all the other teams that are Sweet 16 bound. Purdue, Minnesota, Michigan St, Michigan, Kentucky, Iowa State, Wichita State and BYU. Minnesota is the best team out of these. (None of them are anywhere close to as good as Oregon.) All these others Dayton would have gone toe-to-toe with in a match and probably beaten most of them. And a 2nd time around with Minnesota this year would have been interesting.

Another GREAT season in the books. And yes we have again taken a step forward with this program.