Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,735 Times in 1,009 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
Not sure what your last paragraph means. You (and others) said you would be ok with AM not renewing Ralph's scholarship if it would help us win. Some of us feel that is not the right way to do things. A discussion ensued. Not sure where the Prozac comes into play.
so now it all of a sudden becomes a personal preference opinion versus how AM handled it type battle/conflict? Give up the fight would ya? Yes, I'm ecstatic that RH will not be here next year based on his BB ability and skill set and based on the plan that AM has for him. Has zero to do with RH the person, the great teammate, the excellent friend of many, and the great student.
From my "selfish" perspective, if that's okay with you, I'd like to see a player far more ready to be a contributor whether this year or the next come into the program.. Soon, if not already, you'll be saying RH is lying in his comment and just covering up for the evil HC..