Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 03:09 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,053 Times in 471 Posts
UD Sam has a reputation beyond reputeUD Sam has a reputation beyond reputeUD Sam has a reputation beyond reputeUD Sam has a reputation beyond reputeUD Sam has a reputation beyond reputeUD Sam has a reputation beyond reputeUD Sam has a reputation beyond reputeUD Sam has a reputation beyond reputeUD Sam has a reputation beyond reputeUD Sam has a reputation beyond reputeUD Sam has a reputation beyond repute
A more recent blog from Harris tonight commented on Ralph's tweets that vented his frustration, but sounded like he was being pushed out of the program to free up a scholarship when he wrote, "Who coulda thought after everything I been thru this choice wasn’t even mine.”

But he cooled down a day later, posting, “It’s MY decision!” and he regretted using Twitter to work through his emotions.

"After being told his early Twitter binge suggested he was angry over his scholarship being pulled, Hill said: “No, no, no, I wasn’t forced out at all. Archie just brought it to my attention that, he knows I love the game and knows I want to play, and he knows I wouldn’t be happy if I wasn’t playing. I’m grateful and I’m really happy he was honest with me".

“This decision was completely mine. I could have chosen to stay here and stay on scholarship and just accept not playing or chose to stay here academically (and not play basketball). But the thought of waking up one morning and not being able to play basketball anymore kind of overweighed that fact. I’m not ready to give the game up.”

I always thought Ralph was a classy guy and his responses to his emotional tweets prove that.

Archie's comments on Khari Price and the busy recruiting season are at the end of the article. I wonder if fans realize how much time and effort has been put into recruiting this past year with our roster being top heavy with veterans with few underclassmen when Miller arrived.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/dayto...s-1368963.html

Last edited by UD Sam; 05-02-2012 at 03:13 AM..