User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 08:15 AM
Colonel

udscott is infamous around these partsudscott is infamous around these partsudscott is infamous around these partsudscott is infamous around these partsudscott is infamous around these partsudscott is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ud2 View Post
udscott, just take SLUFLYER up on the bet. If the $100 is your objection, then lower the stakes to $50 or $25 or whatever or just make it a simple gentleman's bet.

You can not come on here and start a thread like this, and then reneg on your word when somebody calls you out on it.

I will take SLUFLYER up on the bet. If UD wins 18 or less, then I win, 19 or more then SLUFLYER wins. Ok, SLUFLYER? You in with me?

I have a PayPal account.
1. first of all to call me out for the bet is not fair, I never said anything about betting, just because he does, that's not my fault

2. like I said previously he has all the upside, their gonna win 18, few b reaks here and there they might win more, I have no upside

3. 100.00, lol, I ****ed away 600 for a new mattress for the guest bedroom cause my sister is coming to visit and the wife wanted one yesterday

4. here is the only bet I'll make, 19 wins is a push, 18 or lower I win, 20 or more he wins, regular season only 50.00