Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 08:48 PM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,360 Times in 2,463 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
I read up on it last night and did the rundown of who I thought might get in. tOSU will probably be the favorite to win it if they don't get into the NCAA.

I'm not sure what the value of this tournament really is??? I wonder how many teams will pass??? For Dayton, they don't play anyone this week. Usually they had a match between the A10 and announcement Sunday. The team probably gets to go home for Thanksgiving this year. First time in a long time. So would they come back and start practicing for this? They would play A week from tomorrow (Tuesday) if they accept a bid. It all seems a little weird from a schedule dynamic.