Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 07:37 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,354 Times in 2,462 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
It depends on how the conference championships go, but if I remember right (always suspect these days - welcome to your 50s) I don't remember too many teams with rips in the 50s getting at large bids to the NCAAs. Mid 40s seems to be the cutoff and some years not even that.

Dayton had one bad loss (Illinois State). I don't know if that was a win if it would have moved us into the low 40s? We beat one team with a better rpi which was High Point and they might not get in. We then beat every team we should have beaten. And we needed to knock off one team. That didn't happen. Too many injuries early when we played most of those matches which caused a lot of new rotations and system changes.