Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Calanda Broncos
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:52 AM
Colonel

Flyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the rough
Press begins Qtr-Final Buildup for Saturday in Austria

22nd May 2012, 13:46 I play a game for you

The Broncos travel to Graz, Calanda in the Alpine town of the famous rockers and European charts striker Andreas Gabalier (I sing a song for you), who is considered one of the biggest fans of the Graz Giants. The city of Graz is the second largest city of Austria 268'000 inhabitants and is located in Styria, near the borders with Slovenia and Hungary. 45 000 students attend the university and to the city a young life. Sun ..

To inspire Zurich, 05.23.12 mk (mk) It is for the Graz Giants also easy from their agglomeration with a population of around half a million boys, apprentices and students for American football. The founder of the Graz Giants was also such a student. In 1981 founded the Grazer Jus young student Stefan Herdey the Graz Giants. Through a newspaper ad, then he looked for strong, young men who were willing to play with it American Football. From the former team into a modern team has been created, which also has a professional structure, as all the leading Austrian team. Last summer, Graz was the scene of the preliminary matches of the Football World Cup.

A huge fan base

So what is there to Calanda Broncos have admitted, it is known only when one once in a while the game was in Graz. Graz has an average audience of over 3,000 spectators per game match. The fan base is huge and shows that without fans is not as easy as possible. Gabalier Andreas is one of the greatest fans in Graz, as he said in a recent television interview. "I sing a song for the" open-minded also reflects the population of Graz, which is typical of a frontier town. Graz has leased the nice weather here too, because it is very south. Vienna, Graz is how easily worth the trip.

I play a game for you

If the Broncos on Saturday afternoon in Calanda Eggenberger stadium for the semi-finals play, they play not only for glory and honor of the team, they represent the first time in Switzerland with an absolute top team. Victory or defeat is the question, but this is not the criterion. The Broncos are on the verge of the Swiss American Football to place European, so in the future of Swiss and European American football has its place. They are playing a game for us all.

Euro Bowl and a little bit more

The adventure begins today € Bowl so right. When Switzerland was already given in the American Football matter so much attention? If we express the guys fingers crossed, we wish you the great success and advancement. The Saturday will be the day of a big gift, of course, worked hard, earned against a class team - the Graz Giants. "I play a game for you" on Saturday to ask about 1500 Swiss Clock every American Footballer of fingers crossed and heart flutter. Finally, his team in the near future, the great beneficiary of a team that has started to leave to Europe.

In Graz, the Broncos want to ideology to favorites

In Graz, it sounds downright modest. We used to pile deep, very deep, while the team has a squad is to be compared easily with the Austrian national team. The "Real Madrid of the American Footballes" seems like the Giants give the Broncos a lot of respect for the citizens of Graz to have triggered. Head Coach Nick Johansen of the Graz Giants had but definitely, his troops very well adjusted to the enemy and will not back down even one. With a proud banner you will eventually reach Vienna.

Marcel cancer

Interview with Walter Tribolet (President) Calanda Broncos

SPH: Have you brought in for the injured people gain?

WT: No, we got no further reinforcements. This would not be possible because of the € 31.3 Bowl roster. must be fixed, then no changes can be made longer. But we need no more reinforcements.

SPH: Are all the other fit again?

WT: Players with "minor" injuries are all fit again. However, we have this year made the violation witch pretty hard with 8 players and 1 Swiss import "out for season". That amounted to just over 20% of the squad. This
other means must now assume more responsibility.

SPH: Graz is so sure a number greater than the Wolverines. There will be a roller coming towards you. What do you think about your opponent? Do you know some players?

WT: Graz has been established for years in the European top. Such a thing must be respected! Nevertheless, we have already proved last year that every team is beatable though it has not been enough for us. In Graz
Of course I know the QB Dunn and several other names. It does not succeed to the top of Europe such as Graz, without a very good squad.

SPH: The season runs the Bowl € 1/4 Final is imminent, because you will not get dizzy?

WT: No, I'm just on the game. It will be interesting to see how we prove ourselves this year.

SPH: You've got the rest in person, I do not ask for drumm talisman, beer, brandy and wine, it must somehow itch you anyway, or will you once again calmly sitting in the stands?

WT: I think this time it is "itchy" me a bit when I'm sitting in the stands. At least one semi-final at the same time would mean an automatic qualification for the quarter finals in the 2013th At the same time it would be a victory against a top team in the AFL. In this sense it is a very crucial game for us.

SPH: The Broncos are now safe environment for you and your daily conversation. We talked with you at home because it depends also, even the Broncos flag in the living room?

WT: It's amazing how many people already know the Broncos in our area and how often I am approached. In addition, we see more people with the Broncos logo on the streets, even if it is mostly the Denver Broncos logo! Otherwise, you will find in me no Broncos flags etc.etc. But I speak regularly with Robin "Ocho" Haas GM and our successful U19 coach. At home we speak only about the kids but mostly because my "Göttibuab" there playing and I must say, I really am incredibly proud of him.

IT IS FURTHER INTERVIEWS OR CONSEQUENCES TO PLAY! CURRENT ON ALL SPORTS HEUTE.CH - EVERY DAY. SPORT IS DIRECTLY FROM GRAZ HEUTE.CH REPORTS!
Mad Props to Flyer Gramps For This Totally Excellent Post:
DetroitFlyer (05-22-2012)