Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Calanda Broncos
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 07:53 PM
Colonel

Flyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the rough
Headline ays: The Dream Goes in Fulfillment

[recognize the ex-Flyer's hold on the ball in the end zone of the semi-finals of Euro Bowl]

17th June 2012 01:07
Sensational adhesive Wonderful Dream

The Calanda Broncos win the semi-final with 3-35 (3-28)

A football sensation! The Broncos beat the favored superior Swarco Raiders Tirol and deserve. Throughout the game, the Raiders had never stood a chance. Steve Valentino opened with an insane touchdown, DJ Wolfe ran twice for 70 yards to success and TD. 3500 spectators watched the game standing on very high level, including 400 camp followers from Switzerland.

Innsbruck, 16.06.12-ak mk (mk) had been promised in the run too much. It was the play of the game. A spectacle at the highest level, a demonstration of the highest quality. [DjWolfe ran up the middle for two long TD's on the first play of two possessions!] The Swiss team of highly Calanda Broncos win earned the semi-finals and it smells even more. A team that plays for the size, will be hard to beat in the finals.

Quotes

Geoff Buffum Head Coach: That was really the play of the game. The team was a whole team that fought each other and each other. They have done everything right. Simply wonderful, unique, words fail me.

Walti Tribolet sponsor

I never would have thought. Incredibly, horny, a masterful team, I am simply delighted.

DJ Wolfe

SPH: What did you play DJ? DJW: Today was simply the day. It was such a horny, great game, I'm in it worked perfectly. I could only play, run score, and be happy. Something I have not seen for long. I'm happy!! What do you say to your two sprints? The exploit I succeeded wonderfully. I also trained for it, trained and trained again. The only way I could cover those two runs of 80 yards and accelerate towards the end again. Wonderful!

Steve Valentino beamed all over his face. His game, he knew, was unique. Valentino was not made hay to keep. His two touchdowns - the force. Mark de Swart played well (s) is a dream role in the team and simply each and every one was wearing something at the magnificent victory.

The game play

Fully focused on the Broncos went to the Tyrol. And it paid off. After a few minutes they went ahead and built it out till the end of the first quarters. Decisive in this phase of the game was that the Broncos were playing well but also targeted, made no mistakes and the Raiders came within a few minutes into severe hardships.

The second quarter broke the Austrians, then the neck. Many bugs left the Broncos come into play even better. It was surprising that the Raiders came along not too conditional. The half-time score was perfectly fine and the Swarco Raiders could also be grateful not to be even more lagging behind. The second half began as the first and the touchdown by Matt Hammer gave the Raiders the rest disappointment was already a bit wide, for they had expected a faster, more accurate and laufreudigere Raider team.

Marcel cancer

DJ Wolfe after the game honors!

Yes Steve, that's "2" TD's in 2-possessions!

and some Punt Returns too!

Five holds for successfull conversions 3,500 in attendance (400 from Switzerland!) #7 in black shirt was friendly toward Steve; turns out he is John Clements, DB from 2009 New Hampshire University
The Swiss American Football Verband wrote about the first two possessions:

...The last eight yards Glavic bridged with a beautiful pass to his ball catcher Steve Valentino. The Broncos were in Innsbruck with 0:07 in the lead and who believed that the Raiders would be to show a strong reaction, which was disappointed quickly. In the same vein, it also went on the second attempt. Again, it was Steve Valentino, who caught the decisive pass from Glavic, this time from about 24 yards away.

Next game is a postponed league game against the best Swiss opponent, the Zurich Renegades in Zurich on Tuesday at 1:30 their time. They play each other again on Saturday in Chur. Yes guys, that's three games in a week. That's Europe for you!
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Flyer Gramps For This Totally Excellent Post:
DetroitFlyer (06-16-2012), jmitch (06-17-2012)