User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 01:41 PM
Major

Cardsflyer is a glorious beacon of lightCardsflyer is a glorious beacon of lightCardsflyer is a glorious beacon of lightCardsflyer is a glorious beacon of lightCardsflyer is a glorious beacon of light
My son and I met you @Flyer_Gramps at Campbell. We met up at Jacksonville and I hung out with the Flyer Moms who were sitting in the back of that cruddy muddy excuse for bleachers. I yelled more than most dads and they loved it. That is some good memories.

We met up at Welcome too once. Your grandson was a great Flyer and the things he did for the Flyers are stilled talked about on the radio and in the stands.

I do think next year's Flyers will be better and we still have a tough game with Valpo who is better than in recent years. I look forward to a great season next year.

Flyers Gramps, I do hope all is getting better for your wife and for you. Peace and how about a Volleyball National Championship along with some National Championships for the Men's and Women's Basketball team for your Christmas Stocking!

Go Flyers!
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Cardsflyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer Gramps (11-13-2017), jaburr91 (11-13-2017)