Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,748 Times in 790 Posts
Marysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
Not sure what your last paragraph means. You (and others) said you would be ok with AM not renewing Ralph's scholarship if it would help us win. Some of us feel that is not the right way to do things. A discussion ensued. Not sure where the Prozac comes into play.
SDF first chastised those that speculated RH was even leaving. It went on from there, and you are correct, he and other made that exact statement and that was what I responded to, NOT THAT I THOUGHT THAT WAS WHAT HAPPENED.

I said multiple times that IF what seemed to be at least inferred by RH was happening in deed did happen, it was wrong.

I'm not sure how RH's statement today that 'it was all my decision' doesn't conflict his earlier tweet that the decision wasn't his. People will believe what they want but to pretend that all the facts are 'now out' as some are claiming and shame on us for ever speculating or blowing things out of proportion is quite funny.
Mad Props to Marysville Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Sid Louick (05-01-2012)