Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 17,094 Times in 5,099 Posts
Chris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond repute
Tough match. OSUs defense was just too much. Their offense was much quicker and less deliberate too. Gotta tip your cap to them. They deserved the win.

I think part of this match was lost over the past two months playing a bunch of nobodies in the A10. We can play that moonball offense against Fordham and URI, but Big10 teams are just too quick and athletic. They've toughened up on Penn State, Michigan, Purdue, Minny, and Illinois for two months and are used to the quicker faster pace of things. I saw the same thing when the soccer team played OSU in the NCAAs.

The A10 is killing us as far as preparing us for the postseason. It's no fault of anyone in particular,
just a reality. UNI had the same issue against Mizzou. Wonder if a better league would let us freelance in it.

Great season. I know this one stings, but the Bucks earned it. We accomplished a lot of good things this year
We will see what happens next season!
Posted via Mobile Device