Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 10:22 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
I see people mention lets go after Witchita state, Northern Iowa, or such n such school. My question is, who else is unhappy where they are? What needs to be done to get the top 10 to 12 schools not in a big time conference together to start our own conference? How can we convince the top half of the A-10 to jump ship and find a few more schools to add to the mix?

More importantly, does UD administration feel the way many fans feel about playing the league bottom dwellers in high school gyms year after year?
Now that is something to discuss. We aren't getting in the BE and we are not going to be able to kick out the bottom feeders of the A10. Starting up a new conference may be difficult but it is at least something we could have a hand in controlling. I could see how that would be the answer to the BE and power 5 taking over the NCAA tourney. The other high major programs, stuck in mid major conferences band together to form a basketball only conference.