User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Tracking RPIs
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 08:35 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,358 Times in 2,463 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
I see Sat am, KY jumped up to mid 30s from mid 50s. The one that surprised me was TN. I thought they would jump up even after losing to us. They are 102 this am. I think they started at 105ish. But it might be teams in their rpi equation chain that aren’t reporting scores yet???

It’s looking like we have a real opportunity to have 3-4 teams in the top 25 rpi and another 4-5 in the Top 26-50 before the season is over.

Sitting at 26 right now is excellent. We have to assume going undefeated in the A10 could still drop our rpi 10 points, maybe more. It will be interesting to see it play out each week.