Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 06:06 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
This is a big decision in the lives of these kids. Yes...they are kids.

Current players and incoming recruits all have the right to evaluate their options as new information comes to them. I would question their decision making if they didn't at least sit back and think about it.

I think they are all being very mature for their age. Yes, they are tweeting and removing UD references from their social media. However almost all of them have publicly stated their intent to wait and see. Gather more information and make a choice.

In the meantime they are all part of the Flyer Family. Part of what they were sold on was a great fan base. Let's live up to our end of the bargain and show them the support they need right now. And no - that doesn't mean you should tweet them or attempt to contact them in any way. But we can start by treating them like the family they are instead of assuming they are all leaving.

If any of them decide to leave - I would hope we all show them respect when the time comes.
Mad Props to MNFats For This Totally Excellent Post:
FIFO28 (03-28-2017)