Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 02:25 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,001 Times in 493 Posts
Flyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MNFats View Post
Why would we close the thread? It is about an uncommitted recruit, still considering UD, who plays a position of need, and is a Max Preps All-american Honorable Mention.

And despite what some people on this board would suggest, he is a high character kid. Yes - he is having doubts about coming here. And he probably isn't. Yes, he (or whoever wrote it) transposed two words in his announcement. But in the meantime some of us still want to discuss the situation.

If you don't want to read about it anymore...I've got a tip for you. STOP CLICKING THE THREAD TITLED "MCKINLEY WRIGHT".

There....that should help.
How do you know he is a high character kid? I know some people up in Minnesota, including one with a son at Champlin Park and I am told there are some issues. Minor issues mind you, I not saying the kid is a criminal but it just seems every time a kid is coming to UD and can put two sentences together there is the obligatory "seems like a high character kid" post.

Last edited by Flyers98; 04-11-2017 at 02:56 PM..