Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Crean vs Archie
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 12:39 PM
Captain

Sticks 'n Stearns has much to be proud ofSticks 'n Stearns has much to be proud ofSticks 'n Stearns has much to be proud ofSticks 'n Stearns has much to be proud ofSticks 'n Stearns has much to be proud ofSticks 'n Stearns has much to be proud ofSticks 'n Stearns has much to be proud ofSticks 'n Stearns has much to be proud ofSticks 'n Stearns has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DaytonDecibelDungeon View Post
Idk if this article on Crean has been posted or not but it's a very good read; both on the man and Indiana.

http://www.si.com/college-basketball...-john-harbaugh
I'm from Indiana originally and while I'm not an IU fan, I have family and friends who are, so I follow them pretty closely. I'm not a Crean fan. His teams have been dismal on the defensive side of the ball. I was watching a game with my brother and nephew this past season and couldn't believe the amount of dribbling around the perimeter and lack of ball movement. My brother's response, "that's Crean's offense." So, Tom Crean is well down on my meaningless list

Having said that, this is an excellent article. You feel for someone in his situation. I'll be disappointed if we were to hire Crean but, I'll get over that disappointment in a hurry if he is able to win at UD. The article also helps me in understanding what Archie means when he talks about the support that he has received from the UD administration. It makes you wonder whether Archie will receive this same type of support during his tenure at IU.

Last edited by Sticks 'n Stearns; 03-27-2017 at 12:42 PM..
Mad Props to Sticks 'n Stearns For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (03-27-2017)