Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 05:03 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by m21eagle45 View Post
The problem with the bold above is he was not able to talk to any schools since Archie has left. Maybe he likes everything AG has said so far, but he wants to meet with a few other schools to make sure he is making the right choice. There is absolutely nothing wrong with exploring all options if you are him.
My point though is he's risking his chances of signing at UD in the future by doing this. If let's say AM were still here and he had the same opportunity to reevaluate his situation with the risk of losing out on UD, would he take it? I'm thinking no, he wouldn't. So this at least tells me he's not as enthusiastic to play here now that AM is gone.

It certainly means that he's not as high on playing for the Flyers and AG as he was the Flyers and AM. I think he's gone. I believe everything else is wishful thinking.