User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Colonel

pmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond repute
Every single time I saw Hill at the ref's table I would root for him to catch fire and go on a 12-point rampage. It never happened, but I always hoped. He seems like a class act kid, as does his mom. I like seeing these kinds represent our program WAY more than people like the Daliboas, Statens, etc. Plus, I'm a fan of the Bengals, Dolphins, Flyers and Reds. I clearly like underdogs...

However, I like to watch the team win games, too. As much as I hate to see a good kid run into any kinds of issues like this, whatever "this" may be, I can say that I'm not at all worried about the 3-4 positions next season, with or without Hill. It appears Archie may feel the same way. We have big needs at 1 & 2, and we still are far from dependably solid at the 5 spot. Hill can't help with either of those roles, and even with last year's shorthanded roster, he had every chance to shine but still saw limited play.

I hope Archie took the classy approach, and I'm sure he did. I trust the coaching staff knows what they are doing, and I wish Ralph only the best. I just hope we get a few more eligible (and skilled) bodies for next season!