Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 10:39 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,409 Times in 577 Posts
anthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hyde Park Flyer View Post
uhhh, wasn't there just an article about the best shooter in ky visiting in the next few days? best shooter in ky may be something more than just another bench warmer.
Sorry if I don't believe the hype. It seems most of these guys are all-world coming out of HS. If Archie is only going to go 8-deep, like most seem to think on this board, there will need to be some benchwarmers. No? True, nobody knows what happened, including me. I just don't like the timing of this, that's all. Why not have this frank conversation with Ralph back in March when the season ends? Why wait until the prime of the recruiting season going into May? It doesn't smell right. I guess we can choose to believe Ralph did something wrong, like not meeting his "basketball obligations". I understand how some can be so hesitant to criticize Archie, considering we're still in the honeymoon phase. But if I wanted to cheer on a program where all that matters is winning, then I'd sign on to be a Buckeye fan or UK fan. We all know that would be a lot easier.

Last edited by anthonycharles; 04-30-2012 at 10:42 PM..
Mad Props to anthonycharles For This Totally Excellent Post:
Alberto Strasse (05-01-2012)