Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 08:39 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,360 Times in 2,463 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
I thought Sneed from VCU was a senior. Might explain why I didn’t see her on the all Rookie Team her freshman year - I was looking at the wrong year. She was honored her freshman year. And she will be the leading candidate for POY next year as a senior.

Amelia back healthy will be a ROY candidate. It was great to see a Flyer back in that spot this year and I’ll take two years in a row when Amelia’s foot is healed. And Maura will be in contention for LOY three years in a row just like Margo was....just like Kraftka was. A great decade of all conference Liberos at UD. With Peterson and Horsmon somewhere in the mix next year and UD will dominate these awards again.

All that is great. But it’s time to focus on winning the A10 Tournament and picking up the auto bid. We will get an at large bid, but this senior group wants to beat VCU. Everyone will need to take their game to the next level, but it’s that time of year. Go Flyers!

Last edited by BeckysTXA; 11-16-2018 at 08:49 AM..
Mad Props to BeckysTXA For This Totally Excellent Post:
Lifelong Flyer Fan (11-16-2018)