Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Crean vs Archie
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 06:46 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,735 Times in 1,009 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C-time View Post
Archie has to go to a winery with IU's football coach and meet the fans!!!!!!! I kind of want to go just to see how uncomfortable he is the whole time. On the other hand I'm sure Morgan will enjoy the trip to the winery immensely.

https://twitter.com/rickbozich/statu...55304857350145

BTW I put this on this thread because I saw no reason to start another Archie thread.
LOL. You and others are making way too big of a deal about this crap. You act like Archie is the same guy from 6-7 years ago or whenever they hired him. He's been on all national radio programs, had his TV show. met hundreds and hundreds of people and ones slapping a mic in front of him, done far more meet and greets than any of us are aware of, etc...Is the guy Calipari? Well, who is? The guy will have ZERO ZIP NOTTA issue being the head guy, the lead dog, the maestro, and the face of the IU program both on and off the court no matter how much you and others want him to fail..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to steve For This Totally Excellent Post:
keats '91 (04-27-2017), UD90 (04-27-2017)