Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: 2017 Recruits
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Captain

NEOFlyer is just really niceNEOFlyer is just really niceNEOFlyer is just really niceNEOFlyer is just really niceNEOFlyer is just really nice
Originally Posted by FlyerIllini View Post
Commit:

Justin Herold/St. Edward HS (OH)/DT/6'2"-260#
Hudl: http://www.hudl.com/profile/3863249/justin-herold
Here is some info and a quote from Justin after he signed. You made a good choice Justin

Herold was also looking at the University of Ashland and Findlay.

“It really took me a long time to come to the decision,” Herold said. “I literally only decided yesterday about 12 o’clock. The big thing with me was that I wanted to go to this place where I could have an ah-hah moment. I wanted things to be just right both academically and athletically.”

The Flyers were 9-2 last year and generally are near the top of their conference. In recent years, several football Eagles have migrated to Dayton.

“One of those guys has been Ben Gauthier,” Herold said. “He talked to me about it. He told me he loved it so much. He was a big help to me in deciding.”

This year Herold recorded 75 tackles, 10 tackles for loss, six and a half sacks, two forced fumbles, and four fumble recoveries.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to NEOFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer Gramps (02-03-2017), FlyerIllini (02-02-2017), PittsburghFlyer (02-02-2017)