Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Hot Seat?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

The Fat Tuna has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fat Tuna has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fat Tuna has a spectacular aura about
Let's be honest here...the people who don't like London don't like him because he can't shoot and he is a little out of control. However, if you knew a little bit about basketball you would know that LW rebounds and defends. I hate how the same people will say you have to rebound and defend in the tournament and turn around and bash Warren because he lacks a jump shot.

I saw vast improvements from the beginning of the year in terms of him being in control. Yes, he still has work to do in this area. But hey, if he can push the ball, makes some plays I can handle a crazy pass now and then.

Why is the jump shot so important? We aren't looking for him to be a scorer next year are we? This baffles me. If he can shoot then great, but he doesn't. The kid from Drake this year was an all league point guard in the MVC and attempted about 5 threes all year...and he probably has half the defensive talent that LW.

Mark my word...by the time LW is a senior you will be saying that you knew he would be great all along John C.