User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Tracking RPIs
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 08:08 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,358 Times in 2,463 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by udisit19 View Post
I think Dayton and VCU will have great years and I think 2 A-10 teams can make the NCAA tournament. I'm not sure the A-10 will get that obvious 3rd team yet.
I agree with this. In the 12 years I’ve been following Dayton/A10 Volleyball I think only twice we’ve seen 2 bid years. Several years ago when Sheff was here, he was talking about moving the A10 to a 3 bid conference. I thought at the time that was a reach because you have to be a consistant 2 bid conference first and the A10 hasn’t achieved that yet.

I agree we have a real shot at getting 2 bids this year because we have stronger than usual schedules with most teams. That will help everyone’s rpi and hopefully push the top two teams above that “35ish” rpi line to get one at-large bid plus a third team in the 70-80 range.

It all starts in less than 2 weeks.