User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Tracking RPIs
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 17,099 Times in 5,101 Posts
Chris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond repute
I bet our SOS is Top20 right now. It's been brutal. The A10 schedule will hurt us but we cant control that portion. I want to play this kind of schedule every year. You dont get better playing softies. Remember, Horsmon made this schedule thinking Jamie was going to be around. Nothing he can do about that.

Overall we dont uave even a remotely bad loss so far and I think Miami, Kennesaw, and Charleston could all win their leagues. Given the injuries too I think we have met realistic expectations.

Yeah that Wash match will keep stinging for a while. Kansas too. But what I REALLY like about this team is after going 0-2 twice in 2 weekends, we didn't let those tough defeats to the top teams beat us twice. Our end of weekend wins were Charleston and Kennesaw to salvage something from the tourneys and both programs should be 20-win teams. In other words, we went to bed, woke up, turned the page, and fought for something that still had much to gain from.

Let's make some better luck this weekend at home.

Hot shooting hides a multitude of sins.
Make everyone else's "one day" your "day one".
Mad Props to Chris R For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (09-08-2018)