Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 09:08 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,029 Times in 766 Posts
jumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
Why stop at the BE? Why not the Big 10, ACC, PAC 12? Why not move the school to someplace warmer, a more vibrant city? Why don't we get more one and dones? All these would make the Flyers more attractive and thus elevate the program.

These threads (about the BE) are the stupidest threads on this board. More stupid than some of the political ones on the OTG forum. I don't know how many times I have to say this but...

If asked, UD will join the BE in a nano second, but ... THEY AREN'T INVITING US now or maybe ever.
I agree, but I had to speak up earlier when some folks on this board seem happy with our current situation in the A10. Complacency leads to mediocrity.
Mad Props to jumpin' joe For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (01-30-2017)