Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,020 Times in 479 Posts
Flyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant future
It does seem crazy that they might have us ranked this high. We have an unproven and somewhat erratic junior PG, a freshman backup pg. We have an off guard who has become a good defender, but not a great finisher and has lost confidence in his shooting over his three years here. Probably our best returning scorer (XW) has never been the center of anyone's attention. That will change this year. And josh cunningham obviously has potential to be a great weapon but still haven't seen him return to form yet since his injury.

We lost an unsung and experienced glue guy in Mikesell and have an unproven and injured PF in Kostas, and a ton of unproven newbies. Plus a new coaching staff with what will most likely be a lot of new sets and principles. Seems like a pretty thin premise for a top 60 team. I hope i'm wrong. I think this year we rebuild. But next year we'll be strong again. That's ok. I'm looking forward to all the new kids and watching them develop.
Mad Props to Flyer'95 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Gazoo (09-14-2017)