User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Team Roster
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 07:04 PM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,363 Times in 2,463 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
It took awhile, but I’ve found some info. Her full name is Emeogo Ogogor. She does appear to be a junior in high school this year, although she is “ playing-up” on a 18 club team, which is very good news, she plays for SA Lightning VB club. The club website doesn’t give a lot of information, but based on photo it appears she is playing MB. She also made the 17/18 Volleyball Academic All District 2nd Team.

Her sister Chinelo Ogogor is a senior this year and committed to Wichita State. She plays for SA Force VB Club. Based on the college commitments on this team, Chinelo is by far the best player. Wichita States program is way better than any other school her club teammates are going to.

Emmy’s club website or Facebook does not list college commitments.

I’m hoping since these sisters are a year apart UD and the Shockers will play each other for two years in pre-conference matches. I’ve been wanting to get them on our schedule for a couple years.

Also, her high school is in the largest class in TX. They have a freshman coach and a junior varsity coach. Emmy didn’t play much on her high school varsity team this past year, but at such a large high school it was probably a numbers-upper classwoman issue. I also saw a picture of the team with State championship medals ( ie at 5he end of the season) and Emmy looked as tall as her sister who is 6’1”. Again, her club website does not give her info.

Last edited by BeckysTXA; 03-11-2018 at 07:11 PM..