Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Recruits
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,484 Times in 810 Posts
FlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by T-Bone 84 View Post
I just hope that Arch & his staff aren't holding-out for someone who has a 5% chance of picking UD (as opposed to other suitors), or a 5% chance of qualifying to play in 2012-13. As we saw with last year's depth issue, a decent body (who can give you 10-12 minutes a game) is better than no body at all.

Re Moore, most of the guys in last year's Duquesne starting lineup would have at least seen the floor for us at some point last season. If Moore is "only" that good (and if he has qualified), he could at least spell KD & VS for 5-7 minutes each in 2012-13. And right now, we have no one besides KD & VS who's under 6'6" and is on scholarship for next year. A bird in the hand...
I agree. We absolutely need a guard, hopefully a PG. According to media reports, it sounds like we're at the top of the list for both Taylor and Moore. Possibly Sibert, too. I'd be excited to get those 3. Is there someone better? Dunno. Also, if Moore is a combo-guard and a comparable PG is available, I think we should go that route. Filling in minutes at the 2 is much easier than filling in minutes at the point.