Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Tracking RPIs
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 10:15 PM
I Am A Statistical God

Thanked 6,152 Times in 2,316 Posts
Figgie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by udisit19 View Post
The 319 ranking for George Mason does not include their wins over Penn or Norfolk State.
I'd like to apologize for that, but it's the NCAA and Turner IT's fault. Once again, they attempt to "improve" things, and they break things. This is the second thing this year they messed up. Scores are not being updated on the daily pages. For instance, tonight's Dayton vs Miami game has already been uploaded to NCAA, and you can see that if you click through to Dayton's team page. But, the NCAA.com and NCAA.org daily scoreboard pages are not update to include ANY scores from today.

It's really aggravating, as a developer myself, not breaking things should be of the utmost importance when making changes. But, you have to have that feeling in your gut as a developer, and not just in it for the paycheck.

What a shame.
Mad Props to Figgie123 For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (09-05-2018)