Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: 2018 Recruits
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 10:35 AM
Colonel

Flyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the rough
Thanx Chris

Thanks to Chris R, founder, Chief of Staff, editor and great UD sports fan who started this Forum called UD Pride; he moved the 2018 Recruits into the "sticky" position again for us.

Chris wrote me that he doesn't post in football much but always reads it & in fact follows it via our messages. He's heavy into soccer & some volleyball.

So here we go, another year with the elongated spheroid and a chance to beat San Diego. The best thing the PFL can do for itself is schedule UD vs USD at the end of the season.

Thanks for the efforts you guys do in searching for recruits, especially Flyer Illini. Eleven years ago there was hardly anybody announcing their recruitment to small programs like UD. So they are easier to find but still take your time. So lets see some Soph and Jr dads joining the search. And...I look forward to meeting some new fathers once their son's announce their choice. Oh, also welcome to any grandfathers. With more of them each year being internet savvy, our ranks should grow. I was a grandpa & got stuck on UD football for long after the kid was done playing. It can be addictive!
Mad Props to Flyer Gramps For This Totally Excellent Post:
Cardsflyer (02-08-2018)