User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 02:07 PM
2nd Lieutenant

XFactor is infamous around these partsXFactor is infamous around these partsXFactor is infamous around these partsXFactor is infamous around these partsXFactor is infamous around these partsXFactor is infamous around these partsXFactor is infamous around these partsXFactor is infamous around these partsXFactor is infamous around these partsXFactor is infamous around these partsXFactor is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by hUDygrad View Post
Unfortunately, Opie hit some huge 3's when Dayton was starting to get some momentum back.

As far the h/h with Williams? Not so much. I think this year is a throwaway year for PW due to injuries. The best is definitely yet to come.
You're probably right about Williams. I'm sure he will turn into a very good player for UD down the road. I wouldn't throw out the injury line for his play this year though.

The only problem I have is with Swampy who has never let a chance go by to knock Redford when Redford has clearly shown he is more than able to play at this level. The kid is 50-102 on 3's this year!! He can shoot it and he got 6 shots off last night, making 3 of them. Swampy has made it seem like Brad would never be able to get a shot off in college, but he's gotten 102 three's off and he's made 50% of them.