Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Tracking RPIs
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 12:10 PM
Colonel

udisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to behold
I can't believe how high Davidson's RPI is right now. They did pick up a lot of wins, but only their victory against Charlotte looks really good. I think Davidson will lose some matches in the A-10 to teams other than Dayton and VCU. It will still help the conference by pulling up some of the other teams. Davidson hosts Duquesne and La Salle this weekend. Those will be big matches to decide who makes the A-10 tournament.

The Massey Ratings for women's college volleyball have La Salle at 222 and Duquesne at 248 with Fordham and GW in between them at 229 and 243 respectively. That the A-10's 5th through 8th teams really really close to each other. The competition in this group for those last 5 spots will be strong. SLU is currently below GW. I'm not sure how confident I am in SLUs rating because they simply have not played that many teams close to them. SLU plays GW right out of the gate. That will be a huge indicator to find out where SLU is.
Mad Props to udisit19 For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (09-18-2018)