User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 05:59 PM
Major

Flyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think he was shown the door as his tweets said at least they were honest. At the end of every season the coach sits down individually with each player and tells them where they are and what to expect.

Ralph has to make a decision is it an education at UD or playing time and maybe he does not want to give up his dream and that is what is on his plate. In his latest tweet he was going to church and put his faith in God.

Everyone wants to play Devils advocate but we don't have all of the info to make a judgment. The only info we have is that Ralph is a classy kid who has his head on straight and with his family will make the right decision. I wish him well and hope he succeeds at whatever he chooses.

Give Archie a little credit as I'm sure it is no picnic for the coaches either as Ralph is a good kid. Unfortunately we have too many bodies at the same position and Ralph is 6'6".
Mad Props to Flyer2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
UD Sam (04-29-2012)