User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 08:41 AM
Colonel

Buckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CvilleFlyer View Post
Antwann Jones Jr., the 4 star shooting guard from Oak Ridge HS in Tampa, FL who was UD's first 2018 recruit under Archie Miller back in June or 2016 has reopened his recruitment after commiting to Oklahoma St. back on 9/18/17. He had removed UD from his list on 9/14/17 when he trimmed his list to 4. Besides Oklahoma St. his final four consisted of Kansas, NC St. and Memphis.

Per Corey Evans @verbalcommits.com Texas A&M will host Rivals 150 Oak Ridge guard Antwann Jones this weekend for an official visit.

Apparently he is open to adding other colleges and maybe AG or one of his assistants should try to get him in for a visit. A backcourt with he and Dwayne Cohill would be insane!
CvilleFlyer: i both concur and am distressed by your comment above.

On the Antwann Jones front, i concur completely. I do not know the player nor have i seen him play in person but of all the internet video that i have seen, the three players that impressed me the most were Cohill, Nelson and Antwann Jones.

On your comment about a hope for two freshman starting at guards next year, i am distressed. Whether you are foreseeing Cohill and Nelson as some dreamed or Cohill and Antwann Jones for next year, there is an undercurrent that is distressing. If it comes to next year starting two freshman at guard then you are predicting negative results from John Crosby this year and next year. That is distressing.

I have not given up hope on John Crosby. Key to this year is the play of someone at point guard. Crosby is our best, maybe only, viable candidate. If he succeeds then this team will be fine this year and next year.
Posted via Mobile Device