Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-19-2017, 10:24 AM
1st Lieutenant

CJ43 is a jewel in the roughCJ43 is a jewel in the roughCJ43 is a jewel in the roughCJ43 is a jewel in the rough
Senior Memories

Lets get that bitter taste out of our mouths and reflect on the good times. What was your greatest memory of each of the seniors from the last 4 years. Ill start.

Scoochie- He had so many clutch layups throughout his career but the 3 3's against Davidson this year were pretty awesome. Also he had a ridiculous layup on the road either last year or the year before, where he reversed it and scored over 2 opponents but I can't find it on youtube so I'm going with the Davidson 3's.

KD- The layup vs. VCU his junior year. Hard to choose 1 because he had so many clutch plays however this one stands out.

Also the dunk vs. Cal when he was a freshman was nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SnjTRRW5mM

Pollard- This is an easy one for me. No doubt the block against Fordham where he pinned it between the rim and the backboard. I didn't think there was any chance he was going to block it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luD6po1pESY

However nominees for KP are the block on Dunn in the tourney and the tomahawk dunk against GW.

Cooke- Honestly cant think of a single play that really really stands out for me. I'm probably forgetting a clutch play somewhere this year but Ill go with the oop against 'Cuse in last years tourney.
Mad Props to CJ43 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Radar (03-20-2017)
Advertisement
Old 03-20-2017, 07:52 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,283 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
For KD I would add the assist to Seibert for buzzer beater...first game, freshman year.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:43 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,388 Times in 620 Posts
AC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond repute
For KD it was the dunk in Maui. smallest guy on the court, just EXPLODES up the middle for a 2 handed slam. At that point you know something was changing. I'll sure miss these guys.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:53 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
KD's winning shot against Miami is my favorite. I hate losing to them.

Scooch there were just too many big moments. His 3 against Monmouth, his 3 against Duquesne that brought us all the way back from a deep deficit at the Arena. Many circus shots around the basket, so many incredible passes.

KP would be when he took over regulation against Davidson to get us to OT.

Last edited by Smitty10; 03-20-2017 at 07:57 PM..