UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Volleyball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-09-2020, 01:00 PM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,391 Times in 2,478 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Holy C***

Rutgers has a 6’0” Jr setter who is apparently transferring??? We might be in the market for one???

While on their site, I saw the former LaSalle coach Caitlyn Schweihofer is now the new HC at Rutgers. Honestly, I couldn’t believe it.

She was at LaSalle for 5 years...and I was a big fan of her job there. Won A10 COY 2 years ago and then left to take the Northeastern job last year. That seemed right in line with her abilities in building her career.

One year later she is coaching in the Big10??? Wow. It will be interesting to follow. That’s a whole different animal. There has been a mass exodus of players. They list only 7 currently and one of those is the above mentioned setter, who other sights have confirmed is looking to transfer. Trying to backfill half a team in the Big10 - a level you have never recruited at before - is a tall order any day of the week, but this late in the game for next fall...ouch.

I also heard Indiana is a mess, so will be very interesting to see how Brooke does. Their coach is Steve Aird, Former Penn State assistant. Took over at Maryland after Horsmon and didn’t do much of anything. Then jumped to Indiana 2-3 years ago and hasn’t really done anything. UD is better than all three of those Big 10 teams, but it would not surprise me if Indiana and Rutgers were trying to get a UD on their schedules.
Advertisement