User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 01:36 PM
Captain

soccergod is a splendid one to beholdsoccergod is a splendid one to beholdsoccergod is a splendid one to beholdsoccergod is a splendid one to beholdsoccergod is a splendid one to beholdsoccergod is a splendid one to beholdsoccergod is a splendid one to behold
Williams and Miller can play 3 or 4 with Miller having more of a post game probably at this point but both would be considered stretch 4 Power forwards .You will see a lot of the same type of game from them as Devin oliver never really saw to much post up from him. I think that was the beauty of our offense last year . I have seen Sam miller shown from 6-7 to 6-9 so we will see were he is soon enough !
Advertisement
Old 08-19-2014, 01:46 PM
Major General

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,418 Posts
m21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DallasFlyer View Post
So apparently neither Spuds Mikesell (6-6) or X-Box Williams (6-8) constitutes a legitimate post threat, huh? Since I think Sam Miller is the heir apparent to Dyshawn Pierre, it would be nice if one of these guys were able to post up. Williams probably since Mikesell has shown the ability to play as a guard.
Everything I have read has said that Miller is a PF and more of an Oliver than a Pierre.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:53 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,134 Times in 5,868 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
I think playing four good players with various sizes and a point guard is the new way to play, and certainly Archie tends to lean that way. Too many times in the past a kid was put at center because he was big and lacked skill and speed, while a better player sat. Those days are ending. I doubt Archie has labels for most of his players, but rather puts them in areas of the court, combinations and matchups they can succeed in.
Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (08-30-2014)
Old 08-19-2014, 01:58 PM
Major General

Thanked 3,699 Times in 1,668 Posts
DallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, from the tape I saw it definitely looked like Sam Miller could do just about everything including score from a post position. I think he's a star. Will be interesting to see how Mikesell and Williams compliment him, but I suppose their "versatility" make it all work as a class. Some long athletes that will be fun to watch, and I do trust the coaching staff's evaluation on these guys.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:16 PM
Colonel

Gilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud of
After seeing Miller's highlight video, I saw him as playing a 4/5. He is bigger-bodied than XW and played in the paint more - pick n rolls, etc. He can also shoot the three, but I think he will play bigger than Williams who I think will be more of a 4/3. Great to hear about the versatility and overall success of Mikesell and Williams!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-27-2014, 10:22 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,956 Times in 534 Posts
shapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond repute
New offer to a 2015 PG:

@RyanJamesMN: 2015 Cretin Derham Hall (MN) PG Donnell "Red" Gresham adds an offer from Dayton.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to shapanud For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (08-30-2014), San Diego Flyer (08-28-2014)
Old 08-29-2014, 03:13 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

ud86 is a glorious beacon of lightud86 is a glorious beacon of lightud86 is a glorious beacon of lightud86 is a glorious beacon of lightud86 is a glorious beacon of lightud86 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by shapanud View Post
New offer to a 2015 PG:

@RyanJamesMN: 2015 Cretin Derham Hall (MN) PG Donnell "Red" Gresham adds an offer from Dayton.
Info about Donnell Red Gresham's other scholarship offers - http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/donnell-gresham

Currently, no other major programs have given a scholarship offer to him. Offers from North Dakota State, South Dakota State, Bradley, and Northeastern.
Mad Props to ud86 For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (08-30-2014)
Old 08-29-2014, 03:57 PM
Captain

soccergod is a splendid one to beholdsoccergod is a splendid one to beholdsoccergod is a splendid one to beholdsoccergod is a splendid one to beholdsoccergod is a splendid one to beholdsoccergod is a splendid one to beholdsoccergod is a splendid one to behold
Watched video of him playing against Tyrus Jones Duke commit who was a 2014 commit and he had 22 pts 13 rebounds and 8 assists both players played great but this kid looks way under recruited , and yes he has red hair Looks like a very good outside shooter .
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to soccergod For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (08-30-2014), FLYER5 (08-30-2014), jack72 (08-29-2014)
Old 08-29-2014, 04:46 PM

Thanked 3,138 Times in 795 Posts
John C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond repute
Let's come back to this kid about half way through his senior season. I would bet there will be a number of other "majors" after him. We have seen this numerous times with Archie. He gets in early before they explode.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to John C. For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (08-31-2014), flyer016 (08-29-2014), FLYER5 (08-30-2014)
Old 08-29-2014, 04:52 PM
Major General

DallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by soccergod View Post
Watched video of him playing against Tyrus Jones Duke commit who was a 2014 commit and he had 22 pts 13 rebounds and 8 assists both players played great but this kid looks way under recruited , and yes he has red hair Looks like a very good outside shooter .
Very Delonte West, especially the hair.
Old 08-29-2014, 05:59 PM

jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
"Donnell Gresham stat line as a junior for those Dayton fans: 13.1 pg, 6.9 rb, 5.3 ast per game in big school MN basketball… - See more at: http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/donnell-gresham#sthash.1baxr19l.dpuf"

128 assists to 28 turnovers... I like that!
Flyer 86 (08-30-2014)
Old 08-29-2014, 10:35 PM
General

Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,546 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Good Video of Gresham

Looks like a really smart, team player to me. He is always looking for an open man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrE770cYOxw
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (08-31-2014), San Diego Flyer (08-30-2014)
Old 08-30-2014, 09:06 AM

Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,704 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A nice Archie piece.

Got a good looking body for his age which could put on some muscle rather easily. Good vision. A bit like Vee on the pull ups and tear drops. Definitely a team player with the ball.
Right now he looks to avoid contact in the lane and his pull up jumper is a bit methodical but that whole scenario can change with maturity. (of course after watching Ryan Bass's pull up jumper, everybody else looks slow)

He sure is playing with a team of good spot-up shooters. Must have been a half-dozen different shooters filling it up.
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (08-30-2014)
Old 08-30-2014, 11:01 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,248 Times in 1,129 Posts
Bat'71 has a reputation beyond reputeBat'71 has a reputation beyond reputeBat'71 has a reputation beyond reputeBat'71 has a reputation beyond reputeBat'71 has a reputation beyond reputeBat'71 has a reputation beyond reputeBat'71 has a reputation beyond reputeBat'71 has a reputation beyond reputeBat'71 has a reputation beyond reputeBat'71 has a reputation beyond reputeBat'71 has a reputation beyond repute
How many scholarships do we still have to offer for next year? I thought our roster was pretty much set for 2015-16 or am I missing something?
Old 08-30-2014, 01:09 PM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,915 Times in 2,927 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Bat'71:

You aren't missing anything. We have 3 scholarships available for next year and 3 players committed. Yet Archie and staff continue to recruit PGs.

Either someone is leaving, they know something we don't know or the coaches are just trying to be proactive and be prepared when/if someone leaves.
Mad Props to Swampy Meadows For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bat'71 (08-30-2014)
Old 08-30-2014, 07:47 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,484 Times in 810 Posts
FlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond repute
In most years, you can kind of guess that someone isn't playing and might not be back. This year I think we'll go pretty deep again. The one player who is most likely to have limited minutes this year is also the player who is most likely to play as many minutes as he possibly can for the following 3 years: McElvane. I think everyone else will be in the rotation, so I don't know where another scholarship might come from.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:49 AM

I think it is a total impossibility that someone is saying they are leaving at the end of the season. The school year just started. I do think Archie is playing the odds that in this day and age someone will transfer out almost every year. And it does not always have to be about minutes. Both guys who transferred in this year had plenty of minutes at their old school.

Also nothing says all 3 verbal commits will show up. Or Archie could pull what Ohio State did when they pulled Cameron Wright's commitment and gave it to Craft.
Flyer 86 (08-31-2014)
Old 09-01-2014, 10:30 PM

Thanked 6,301 Times in 3,004 Posts
Sea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond repute
"Leading Team Dayton alongside fellow Dayton commit Ryan Mikesell and Michigan State commit Kyle Ahrens, Williams was the best of them all on Sunday. Similar to Towns, Williams is an extremely lengthy small forward with great quickness, while having a little more explosiveness than the Northland junior. Over the last year, Williams has been intent on improving his perimeter shooting, and the results have shown as Williams is now a more than capable shooter from behind-the-arc. An active rebounder on the offensive glass, Williams has soft touch around the rim and is tough to keep out of the lane off-the-dribble. What I like most about Williams is his versatility in what he can bring to a team. Capable of taking a game over with his scoring, the Dayton commit can operate from a facilitating role, along with being a top rebounder at his position."

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/201...ch-vics-weekly
9 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Sea Bass For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bob G (09-02-2014), Bonziflyer (09-02-2014), DallasFlyer (09-01-2014), flyer016 (09-02-2014), FLYER5 (09-01-2014), jack72 (09-02-2014), Justin (09-02-2014), Runnin' Rebel (09-02-2014), San Diego Flyer (09-02-2014)
Old 09-02-2014, 08:59 AM
General

Thanked 5,434 Times in 2,374 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
I think it is a total impossibility that someone is saying they are leaving at the end of the season. The school year just started. I do think Archie is playing the odds that in this day and age someone will transfer out almost every year. And it does not always have to be about minutes. Both guys who transferred in this year had plenty of minutes at their old school.

Also nothing says all 3 verbal commits will show up. Or Archie could pull what Ohio State did when they pulled Cameron Wright's commitment and gave it to Craft.
I think it's more than playing the odds, I think it's more like planned obsolescence. Healthy turnover is no longer a bad thing. A guy leaving a program for lack of chemistry / playing time used to have a big black mark and it was really hard on a kid. Nowadays it doesn't mean a thing so he'll land on his feet somewhere else just fine, so it's a win-win.

AM will cherry pick his best options for putting together a team for the next year, explain to the kid he's not in the plan so if we wants to be more than a practice player he should go, and they'll part ways. Pick your best 12-13 guys that allow you to win as much as possible. Welcome to the new reality.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Gazoo For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (09-02-2014), San Diego Flyer (09-02-2014)
Old 09-02-2014, 10:08 AM

San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Sibert and Sanford probably both got that speech from their respective coaches at OSU and GU. Look what they did for us. Took us to places that their previous schools would like to have been. It's not the end of the world for a player that decides to move on.

As an aside, it's interesting that in Sea Bass's post, the 7 honorable mention 5's range in height from 6'7" to 6'9", save for one. In this era of wings being taller, centers in fact are not showing up at 7'. Back in the day, it seemed like every team had a 6'11"-plus player on the roster. After decades of kids getting bigger and taller, centers in fact are not. Are the really big boys being left behind by an up-tempo style of play? On the other hand, with many tournament scores in the 50's and 60's, is it really that much up-tempo?
Old 09-02-2014, 10:24 AM
Major General

Not naming names but Dayton has had some tall guys who were basically only good at being tall. I'd take Ryan Perryman as a center. The right combo of skill, instincts, wing span, good hands, body and strength more than make up for a few inches. Where Dayton may lack some in the height department, I am pretty confident in the other important measures.
Old 09-02-2014, 01:30 PM

Smaller centers are the result of the uptempo offense and add to that the need for more athletic defenders. Another factor is taller, more athletic forwards, who can guard bigger kids and rebound.

Scores are down because defense is improved by better athletes and poor rules, or poor rule enforcement. Another reason for lower scoring is the court has shrunk due to taller, heavier, quicker players.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:54 PM

I do believe in the shrunken court due to taller, quicker, more reactive perimeter defenders. What once seemed like a wide open player in the paint is no longer. Those basketball lane holes close as quickly as a hole in the defensive line in the NFL. Still in all, by now I would have expected more Shaq ONiells or Dwight Howards or Dikembe Mutombos.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:19 PM
General

Thanked 5,434 Times in 2,374 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
Smaller centers are the result of the uptempo offense and add to that the need for more athletic defenders. Another factor is taller, more athletic forwards, who can guard bigger kids and rebound.

Scores are down because defense is improved by better athletes and poor rules, or poor rule enforcement. Another reason for lower scoring is the court has shrunk due to taller, heavier, quicker players.
I agree, I think it's the rules / enforcement. I big stiff could stand there and clog the lane pretty easily before. Now, he'll just get man-handled into the first row by a 6'8" guy with a 52" chest. The refs let them play like football so height + skinny = bench.

Have you ever tried to jump while someone is leaning on you? Doesn't work. So unless you can be mobile / strong enough to separate it doesn't matter much.
Mad Props to Gazoo For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (09-02-2014)
Old 09-03-2014, 09:38 PM

Sea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond repute
http://nextuprecruits.com/2014/09/03...1-new-mixtape/
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Sea Bass For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bonziflyer (09-04-2014), Flyer Al (09-03-2014), San Diego Flyer (09-04-2014), udflyerhoops2 (09-03-2014)
Old 09-03-2014, 11:14 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,994 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
I agree, I think it's the rules / enforcement. I big stiff could stand there and clog the lane pretty easily before. Now, he'll just get man-handled into the first row by a 6'8" guy with a 52" chest. The refs let them play like football so height + skinny = bench.

Have you ever tried to jump while someone is leaning on you? Doesn't work. So unless you can be mobile / strong enough to separate it doesn't matter much.
Agreed. These days, it seems there's more contact in a college basketball game than in a Gold Gloves boxing match. Grabbing & shoving are more the rule than the exception. The rules haven't changed that much over the years, but the enforcement sure has. Don't know exactly why, but IMHO, the game is worse off for it.
Posted via Mobile Device
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to T-Bone 84 For This Totally Excellent Post:
San Diego Flyer (09-04-2014), TerryK_67 (09-04-2014)
Old 09-04-2014, 09:19 AM

It's great to see the return of the pull-up mid-range jumper. On second thought, maybe it's just returning to Dayton. I like that our recruits are using multiple ways to finish once inside the ft line.
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (09-11-2014)
Old 09-04-2014, 09:43 AM

Mikesell is right near the start of the video. Williams is at about 2:55
Old 09-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Colonel

Gilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud of
Williams looks awesome. A little bit of everything. Mikesell a good shooter. We are going to be crazy deep next year with tons of versatility.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to Gilchrist's Autograph 2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (09-11-2014)
Old 09-10-2014, 09:12 PM

williams and mikesell in the video

http://nextuprecruits.com/2014/09/10...2-new-mixtape/
Mad Props to Sea Bass For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyer016 (09-11-2014)
Old 09-10-2014, 09:57 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,484 Times in 810 Posts
FlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond repute
They both look good.

On the tape, the two that impressed me the most were Rodney Culver and Seth Towns. Of course, it's just a highlight tape, though. Now to go look where those guys are headed...

(Ignoring our own guys. I'm too biased to look at them objectively.)

EDIT:

I can't find where Culver is committed to. In one article, we were mentioned as being on his list. We were the highest rated school on the list, and it sounded like we hadn't made an offer. He's a senior.

Seth Towns is a junior. We've offered him, as has Xavier, Michigan, VTech, Iowa, and several mid-majors.

Last edited by FlyingArrow; 09-10-2014 at 10:03 PM..
Old 09-11-2014, 11:00 AM

Thanked 6,126 Times in 4,171 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FlyingArrow View Post

I can't find where Culver is committed to.
Verbalcommits is saying that Culver is uncommitted, they are only showing one school, Alcorn State, as having offered him.

http://verbalcommits.com/players/rodney-culver-jr

Last edited by ud2; 09-11-2014 at 11:03 AM..
Mad Props to ud2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
FlyingArrow (09-11-2014)
Old 09-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Captain

Talking Dane Goodwin

Zack Fleer reporting that Dayton coaches visited Damon son today along with Ohio state .
He players at Upper Arlington and is a 6-4 2G. One game last year had 35 pts hit 11 3ptrs
Damon needs to pull out the old 1984 elite 8 run tapes and last years run .
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to soccergod For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyer016 (09-11-2014), jack72 (09-12-2014)
Old 09-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Captain

Kedar Edwards. 2G commited to Florida State has re opened his recruitment .He was heavily recruited by Dayton
Closed Thread